Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019 – RUHS Jaipur Centralized Paramedical Courses Admissions 2019 Online Application Form / Important Dates / Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Paramedical Council Jaipur has released a Notification Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019. This notification has released for getting admission in Paramedical courses in the session 2019. Applicants can get admission through Rajasthan Paramedical Admission test 2019 in various affiliated universities / Institutes for doing various paramedical courses during the session 2019.
Applicants who want to take a part in the Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019 Test they all need to submit an online application form. All applicants can submit Online Application Form of Paramedical Entrance Exam 2019. They can submit these application forms 2019. Through this exam, applicants can take admission in below-given courses.
Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019 Online Form
राजस्थान पैरामेडिकल काउंसिल जयपुर ने राजस्थान पैरामेडिकल प्रवेश 2019 के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण शुरू कर दिया है। आवेदक राजस्थान पैरामेडिकल पाठ्यक्रम प्रवेश परीक्षा 2019 के लिए जुलाई 2019 से सुबह 10 बजे ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। वे जुलाई 2019 तक ऑनलाइन फॉर्म जमा कर सकते हैं। इसलिए हम उन सभी आवेदकों को सुझाव देते हैं जिन्हें अंतिम तिथि से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा। हमने आरयूएचएस जयपुर सेंट्रलाइज्ड पैरामेडिकल कोर्स प्रवेश 2019 ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र के लिए इस वेबपृष्ठ पर सीधा लिंक अपडेट किया है। अभी अप्लाई करें। धन्यवाद।
Paramedical Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) (2 years)
- Radiation Technology (DRT) (2 years) Diploma
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Dialysis Technology Diploma
- Orthopedic Technology Diploma
- ECG Technology Diploma
- Diploma in Blood Bank Technology
- Diploma in Endoscopy Technology
- Cath Lab Technology Diploma
- Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technology
- Diploma in EEG Technology
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019
Education Qualifications –
- Applicants must have qualified senior Secondary class in Science Stream (Chemistry / Biology / Physics & Math).
- They have passed 12th class from Rajasthan Board or valid educational board in the eyes of Rajasthan board from any other state.
- In Senior Secondary General Category candidates should have 45% marks while the reserved category candidates should have at least 40% marks.
You May Like – RUHS Nursing Admission 2019
Age Limit –
- Applicant’s age should not less than 17 years.
Available Seats –
- Applicants can check the available seats for getting admission in paramedical courses under various institutes from the official website. At the time of admission, available seats may change.
Men & Women Ratio in Seats –
- The State Government of Rajasthan will fill up the paramedical courses seats in Universities and institutes according to the decided ratio. In case of women candidate not available for admission then the seat will be filled by men candidate or vice versa.
Duration of Courses –
- All the courses will be for 2 years duration.
Course Fee –
- Applicants need to pay Rs.35000/- as annual course fee.
Admission Process –
- Applicants can get admission on the basis of Obtained marks in senior Secondary class and choices filled for admission.
- Preference will be given to the Rajasthan State Candidates.
Application Fee –
- All the candidates of General and OBC category need to pay Rs.1000/- while reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
How to Fill Up Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019 Application Form?
- Applicants can fill up the application forms in online mode manually or by Emitra kiosk.
- If applicants will fill up the Application Form through Emitra kiosk then they no need of SSO ID.
- If applicants will fill up online application form manually then he/she must have SSO ID.
- Applicants can submit online application forms by going at rajasthanparamedicalcouncil.org.
- After going at this website click on register link and make an SSO ID.
- Applicants would have to submit Online Form of Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019.
|Online Application Form Start Date||July 2019|
|The closing of Online Form||July 2019|
Some Useful Instructions For Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019 Form
- If applicants want to apply for one or courses then they have to pay the different application fee for each course.
- The application fee once paid, then it will be totally non-refundable.
- For more information, applicants can visit at its official website rajasthanparamedicalcouncil.org.
- Along with online application form, applicants have to attach following documents
10th Class Marksheet
12th Class Marksheet
Caste Certificate (Not old than 6 months)
Useful Links Here
Apply Online for Rajasthan Paramedical Courses Entrance Exam 2019 Here
So here we have given almost the information of Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019 – RUHS Jaipur Centralized Paramedical Courses Admissions 2019 Online Application Form / Important Dates / Eligibility Criteria. Stay connected with us and also keep a daily visit on its official website. Must submit the application forms 2019.