Rajasthan High Court 4th Grade Recruitment 2019, Raj High Court Vacancy Notification, Raj High Court Grade IV Vacancy 2019 at hcraj.nic.in/, High Court Rajasthan Grade IV Post 2019, Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019, Raj High Court IV Grade Post 2019
Good news for the unemployed candidates, a notification has been released for Rajasthan High Court 4th Grade Recruitment 2019. It is a notification for Vacancy in Raj High Court, Jodhpur. Interested candidates can apply online for Raj High Court Grade 4 Recruitment 2019 from the official website of Board. Below we have provided complete information of Raj High Court Vacancy Notification.
- 1 Raj High Court Grade IV Vacancy 2019 at hcraj.nic.in/
- 1.1 राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट ग्रेड IV भर्ती 2019-
- 1.2 High Court Rajasthan Grade IV Post 2019 Details
- 1.3 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019- Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply for Raj High Court IV Grade Post 2019
Raj High Court Grade IV Vacancy 2019 at hcraj.nic.in/
Rajasthan High Court conducts various recruitment examinations to recruit candidates on various posts every year. This time it announced Raj High Court Grade IV Vacancy 2019. It is good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for a government job. Online Application Process for Rajasthan High Court 4th Grade Recruitment 2019 has been started. Candidates can apply through the official website of department.
राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट ग्रेड IV भर्ती 2019-
राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट ने ग्रेड 4 के लिए भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है। आवेदन करने की न्यूनतम आयु सीम 18 वर्ष एवं अधिकतम आयु सीमा 35 वर्ष निर्धारित की गई है। इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी ऑनलाइन माध्यम से अपने आवेदन विभाग को प्रस्तुत कर सकते है।
अभ्यर्थियों का चयन सेकेंडरी परीक्षा में प्राप्त नम्बरो के आधार पर किया जायेगा। आईं करने की अंतिम तिथि मार्च 2019 है।इस पोस्ट में हमने भर्ती से सम्बंधित सभी जानकारिया पूर्ण रूप से दी हुई है। अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप विभाग की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर विजिट कर सकते है। धन्यवाद…!!!
High Court Rajasthan Grade IV Post 2019 Details
- Department: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- Name of the Post: Grade 4th (Peon and Other)
- No. of Posts: Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date: February 2019
- Official Website: http://hcraj.nic.in/
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019- Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be 10th passed from any recognized board of India.
- Candidate should also have knowledge of Devnagri Lipi and Hindi Language.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Rajasthan history and culture.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- General/OBC Candidates: 100/- Rupees
- SC/ST Candidates/PH and Other: 60/- Rupees
Candidates selection will be based on the following criteria –
- Applicant should be physically and mentally fit to Apply for the Rajasthan High Court 4th Grade Recruitment 2019.
- Candidate’s selection will also be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Secondary class.
How to Apply for Raj High Court IV Grade Post 2019
Candidates need to visit the official website to apply for the Raj High Court IV Grade Post 2019. If you feel any difficulty to apply for Raj High Court Vacancy Notification; you are advised to take help of these below given instructions.
- First, visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court: http://hcraj.nic.in/
- Find the link of Rajasthan High Court 4th Grade Recruitment 2019.
- Download the official notification and read it properly.
- If you are eligible for the job then, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee by net banking or debit/credit card.
- After that click on submit button for application submission.
- Take a print out of your application for future uses.
- Starting Date of Application Process: February 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission: March 2019
On this page we tried to collect all the latest updates of Rajasthan High Court 4th Grade Recruitment 2019. We hope this information will be useful for all the candidates. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.