MPCJ Admit Card 2018 – MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2018 – MP Civil Judge Roll Number & Admit Card 2018 – MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 Preliminary & Main Exam 2018
We know that at present a huge number of applicants are waiting for MPCJ Admit Card 2018 to attend the Civil Judge Exam. Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur is recruiting the best and talented applicants for filling the Civil Judge Class 2 (Entry Level) Posts. For the applied candidates the recruitment authority is going to conduct an exam. All the registered ap[plicants for this recruitment can download MPCJ Admit Card 2018 shortly from the official website. Applicants who are looking for MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Admit Card, they all have to wait for some time. Under this exam, the recruitment authority will conduct Preliminary & Main exam.
- 1 Download Madhya Pradesh High Court MPCJ Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2018
- 1.2 How to Download MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Exam Admit Card 2018?
- 1.3 Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Download Madhya Pradesh High Court MPCJ Admit Card 2018
Madhya Pradesh High Court (Jabalpur) released an official recruitment notification at its official website www.mphc.gov.in. IN this recruitment notification MP HC declared Civil Judge Class 2 (Entry Level) 140 vacancies. After that, the recruitment authority started the Application Form process. Until the deadline for the online application lots of applicants applied for this recruitment. Now the responsible authority is planning to conduct the written exam for these posts. As per the selection process, applied candidates will go for Preliminary & Main and Interview. Now the preliminary exam is going to held on 29th September 2018. After the preliminary exam, the main exam will hold for the pre-exam qualified candidates.
|Name of Recruitment Unit||Madhya Pradesh High Court (Jabalpur)|
|Name of Posts||Civil Judge Class 2|
|Total Posts||140 Posts|
|MPCJ Pre Exam Date||29th September 2018|
|MPCJ Admit Card||Released Soon|
|Main Exam Date||December 2018|
|Exam Time||Morning & Evening|
|Selection Process||Preliminary / Main and Interview|
MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2018
We know that lots of deserving applicants have registered their names for this recruitment at its official website. They all are also looking for MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2018. We are going to inform them all that the preliminary exam is going to held on 29th September 2018. A few days ago from the exam date, applicants can download MPCJ Admit Card of Pre Exam. From the admit card of MP HC Civil Judge applicants can get useful information of this exam like as Exam Date / Timings and Venue of exam etc.
The exam authority will not permit an applicant to sit in the exam without MPCJ Admit Card 2018. Along with these admit cards applicants must have to bring one original ID proof having with the photo on it. After checking the ID proof and Biometric Registration, the exam authority will allow the valid applicants to present in the exam.
Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Pre Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The authority will conduct an online Computer Based test.
- The exam will be held at Jabalpur, Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior etc.
- Two sessions may be set for the exam as per the situation.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts like as Part 1 and Part 2.
- PArt 1 will carry 110 questions while Part 2 will carry 40 questions.
- For all the questions applicants will get equal marks.
- Applicants would have to complete the exam within 2 hours.
- No negative marking will apply to this exam.
Part 1 Subjects –
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Transfer of Property Act
- Contract Act
- Specific Reliefs Act
- Limitation Act
- MP Accommodation Control Act
- MP Land Revenue Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Negotiable Instruments Act
Part 2 Subjects –
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
Applicants can download the MP Civil Judge Roll Number & Admit Card 2018 only in online mode. We have given some useful instructions below to download MPCJ Admit Card 2018.
How to Download MP High Court Civil Judge Class II Exam Admit Card 2018?
- Go to the main website at mponline.gov.in or use below given direct links.
- Then from the homepage go to the latest news and updates section.
- In this section find and click on the link of admit card Civil Judge Class II Entry Level Pre Exam.
- As you click on this link a new webpage will open.
- Here enter the login credentials such as Application No, Date of Birth or Password etc.
- After that press enters button or submits button.
- Now you can see MPCJ Admit Card 2018, download it.
- After download, such admit cards must take a print out.
Useful Links of MPCJ Admit Card 2018 Here
MP High Court is going to organize the Preliminary exam in the starting days, all those applicants who will qualify the pre-exam will go for the main exam. We have given main exam pattern & syllabus below.
Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Main exam question paper will carry Four sections.
- For each section, applicants will get equal 100 MArks.
- The Paper will carry descriptive type questions and applicants would have to complete the exam in 3 hours.
Section 1 Subjects –
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963 (Chapter I, II, and VI to VII)
- Limitation Act, 1963 (Part II and III)
Section 2 Subjects –
- Article on Social Issues
- Article on Law
- Writing Summarization
- Translate Hindi to English
- Translate English to Hindi
Section 3 Subjects –
- MP. Area Control Act, 1961
- MP. Land Revenue Act, 1959
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Section 138 to Section 147)
Section 4 Subjects –
- Rivalry Stabilization
- Fabrication of charges
- Decision / Order (Civil) writing (CJ-II)
- Decision / Order (Foreclosure) writing (JMFC)
Here in this article, we have given all the details of MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card of Preliminary & Main Exam 2018. If applicants will face any kind of problem then they must contact the exam authority. As soon as the authority will release the MPCJ Admit Card 2018. Then we will share a direct link here to download MPCJ Admit Card. So we suggest all the applicants stay connected with our website.