IB Recruitment 2019| Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Apply Online, IB Recruitment 2019, Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2019, IB Jobs 2019, IB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2019, Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2019
Department of Intelligence Bureau has announced employment notification for the various vacant posts like junior intelligence officer, assistant, security officer and other. It is a good opportunity for all the candidates to work with Intelligence Bureau of India. Candidates can apply for the IB Recruitment 2019 offline. Application process has been started for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019. Below on this page you can check complete information like qualification, age limit, selection process, application process etc.
Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2019
Intelligence bureau of India recently released vacancy for various profiles in its department. We suggest all the candidates to grab this job before it expires. Candidates can apply for the job on or before the last date February 2019. Exam date is not declared yet by the officials but it is expected to be held in February or March Month. So you will get enough time for the preparations. S it is going to be a very tough exam you need to do work hard to score good in the exam. IB recruitment 2019 syllabus will be soon available on the official website. After that you can start your preparations as per the syllabus.
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Organization: Intelligence Bureau of India
- Name of the Posts: Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant, Security Officer and Other
- Total Post:
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official website: www.mha.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2019
- Candidate should have completed graduation in their relevant field from any recognized university of India.
- Applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 56 Years. Age relaxation is also given as per the rules.
- Candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in written exam and personal interview.
Note- For detailed information, you are suggested to read the official advertisement.
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2019
Application process has been started for IB Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can send their application by post.
- First, visit the official website: www.mha.nic.in/
- Find for the official notification and download it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Now click on the “Apply” link and download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Attach your latest photograph.
- Send the application on the below given address with all necessary documents.
Joint Deputy Director/G,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham,
New Delhi- 110021
- Starting date of Application Process: December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application: February 2019
Click Here to Download Official Advertisement: www.mha.nic.in/
Here we provided all the information of IB Recruitment 2019 on this page. We hope that this information will be helpful for you. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.