CMAT Application Form 2019 – AICTE CMAT 2019 Notification Eligibility Online Form Apply Online Important Dates – CMAT 2018 Apply Online Form – Check AICTE CMAT Exam Date – CMAT Exam pattern & Syllabus Admit Card Result
Here we are going to share all the latest information on AICTE CMAT 2019 Notification. As per the information the All India Council for Technical Education has declared the Exam dates for CMAT Exam 2018. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the most popular exam named as Common Management Admission Test 2019. It will schedule this exam on coming 28th January 2019. CMAT is an admission test held for providing admission to the eligible candidates in Management programs. At this time a huge number of applicants are waiting for CMAT Application Form 2019 Notification Eligibility Online Form Apply Online Important Dates. For all of them here we have given all the details and application form will be released in October month.
- 1 Online AICTE CMAT Application Form 2019 Apply Online
Online AICTE CMAT Application Form 2019 Apply Online
We are suggesting all the applicants that stay connected with our website to get the latest news about CMAT Application Form 2019. Deserving applicants can start filling Online CMAT 2019 Application form from 30th November 2018. We are going to inform the applicants that before going to fill up the application form must check AICTE CMAT 2018 Notification Eligibility Online Form Apply Online Important Dates. The All India Council for Technical Education will conduct the Common Management Admission Test and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
AICTE CMAT 2018 Notification
Every year IN this exam a large number of applicants got a part for getting admission in various courses. The Common Management Admission Test is a national level exam. For this exam, applicants get only three hours and it is a computer-based test. Questions available from various subjects like Quantitative Technique / Logical Reasoning / Language Comprehension and General Awareness. After the computer-based test applicants will go for the Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and written Ability Test (WAT). The NTA will release the Merit List on the basis of Obtained marks in Computer Based test. Check some short details below.
|Name of Department Name||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Exam Name||Common Management Admission Test 2019|
|Name of Form||CMAT Application Form 2019|
|Exam Type||National Level Entrance Test|
|Name of Courses||Management Courses|
|CMAT 2018 Exam Date||28th January 2019|
Check CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Other Details
Education Qualifications –
- Interested applicants must have passed Graduation from a recognized university.
- Final year candidates of graduation can also apply for this exam.
CMAT Application Fee –
- To fill up CMAT Application Form 2019, General/OBC category candidate have to pay Rs.1400/- and SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs.700/-. Applicants can pay the application fee through specified modes. They can use both Online and Offline mode to pay the fee. In online mode, applicants can pay the application fee through Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. To pay offline fee applicants can use CHALLAN at SBI Bank.
CMAT 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Dates|
|Online Registration Start Date||October 2018|
|Closing Date of Registration||30th November 2018|
|Download CMAT Admit Card||7th January 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||28th January 2019|
|The result of CMAT 2019 Exam||10th February 2019|
|Merit List Release Date||20th February 2019|
How to Apply Online For AICTE CMAT 2019 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of AICTE.
- Then visit the opportunity Section and select Admission link and go to the Student tab.
- Then select the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) link.
- After that download, CMAT 2019 Notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- After that visit to the Registration section and log in with all the required details.
- Enter all the required details in the CMAT Application Form 2019.
- During the process of filling the application form, candidates need to enter at least 3 cities in India.
- Then upload scanned photograph & signature.
- After that pay the application fee according to the Category of the candidates.
- After final submission of CMAT Application Form 2019, must take a print copy of it.
Useful Links of CMAT Application Form Here
Apply Online for CMAT 2019 Exam Here
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details Here
After accepting the CMAT Application form from the candidate’s Common management Admission Test will be held on 27th January 2019. CMAT Exam will carry 400 marks and questions will be available from Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation / Logical Reasoning / Language Comprehension and General Awareness. Four Sections will be available in this exam and each section will carry 25 questions of 100 marks. To complete the exam applicants will get 180 mins.
|Name of Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|Language Comprehension||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||100 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||400 Marks|
In the end, we are suggesting the applicants that before going to attend the CMAT Exam 2019, applicants must have CMAT Admit Card 2019. To download such admit cards applicants need to fill up registration details in the given format. We have given all the details CMAT Application Form 2019, Notification Eligibility Online Form Apply Online Important Dates here. If you have any query then please comment below. Best of Luck.