CTET Application Form 2018 – CBSE CTET 2018 Notification Online Form Eligibility Criteria Registration Date Important Dates Syllabus Exam Date Roll Number/Admit Card Download 2018 / CTET Notification 2018 / How to Apply online for CTET Exam 2018 / Download CTET 2018 Official Notification & Online Application Form
Hello guys! here we are providing all the latest information of CTET Application Form 2018. CBSE is going to start the Online registration for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Some time back CBSE declared the starting date of online application form but it was postponed.
Now Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi is going to declare the New Date for Apply online for CTET Exam 2018. Here on this webpage, we will update all the information related CTET Application Form and Notification. Now CBSE Board is going to organize 11th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018. This is a national level exam held to become a teacher for class 1st to 8th. CTET 2018 Exam is going to held on 16th September 2018.
- 1 Online CBSE CTET Application Form 2018 Starting Date Released
Online CBSE CTET Application Form 2018 Starting Date Released
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 आयोजित करने जा रहा है। पहले उसने 22 जून 2018 से सीटीईटी आवेदन पत्र 2018 को स्वीकार करने का फैसला किया था। लेकिन कुछ कारणों से, इस तारीख को रद्द कर दिया गया। अब यह नई सीटीईटी आवेदन पत्र दिनांक 2018 घोषित करने जा रहा है।
जैसे ही सीटीईटी परीक्षा 2018 का ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण शुरू होगा, हम यहां एक सीधा लिंक अपडेट करेंगे। सीटीईटी 2018 आवेदकों के ऑनलाइन आवेदन का उपयोग करके आसानी से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। सीटीईटी परीक्षा 2018, 16 सितंबर 2018 को आयोजित की जाएगी। हम यहां सीटीईटी 2018 परीक्षा की सभी नवीनतम समाचार प्रदान करेंगे। इसलिए हम उन आवेदकों को सलाह देते हैं जो हमारी वेबसाइट से जुड़े रहें। धन्यवाद।
CTET Application Form 2018 – CTET is a short name of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This is a national level eligibility measurement test. This is a mandatory test to become a government teacher in India. Every year CBSE board conducts this test in which a huge number of applicants got a part. In this year also CBSE is going to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Here on this webpage, we have given all the details related to How to Apply online for CTET Exam 2018 / Download CTET 2018 Official Notification & Online Application Form.
Eligibility For CTET Application Form 2018 / CTET 2018 Exam
Education Needed for 1st to 5th Class Teacher –
- Applicants should have passed Senior Secondary or similar with 50% marks having with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Applicants should have passed Senior Secondary or similar with 45% marks having with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education with the NCT Regulations, 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary or similar with 50% marks having with 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).OR
- Senior Secondary or similar with 50% marks having with 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Graduation with a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
Education Needed for 6th to 8th Class Teacher
- Graduation with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation having with 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Applicants who have passed Graduation with at least 45% marks 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), with NCTE.
- Senior Secondary or similar with 50% marks having with 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary or similar with 50% marks having with 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with 50% marks having with 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
CTET 2018 Application Fee –
|Name of Category||Paper I or II||Both|
|SC/ ST/ Diff. Abled Person||Rs.350/-||Rs.600/-|
- Applicants can pay the application fee through Challan in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Applicants also can use their Debit Card / Credit Card or Net banking to pay CTET Application fee.
How to Apply Online For CTET Application Form 2018?
- First of all, go to the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in or click on the given link below.
- Then from the homepage click on the link of Apply Online for CTET 2018.
- As you click on this link a registration page will open in your browser.
- In the first portion of the application form, applicants need to enter Candidate Name / Mother’s Name / Father’s Name an DOB.
- Then Select the exam center and medium of the exam.
- After that enter some personal details like as Aadhar Number/gender, category and Qualifying exam, Employment status.
- After that enter the educational requirement according to your qualification.
- Fill up some other details like as Address / Locality / City /
- State / District / Pincode / Mobile number and Email ID.
- Now go to the upload section and upload scanned copy of Recent photo & Signature.
- Now move to fee payment method, pay the CTET Application fee in online mode or via Challan.
- After successfully paid the application fee a confirmation page will open.
- Check the filled CTET Application form against before final submission.
- After finally submit the Application Form of CTET 2018 must take a print out of it.
- Keep safe this print out for future uses.
Useful Links of CTET Application Form 2018 Here
Download CTET 2018 Admit Card Here
Check CTET 2018 Exam Syllabus and Pattern Here
Here on this webpage, we have given all the details of How to Apply online for CTET Exam 2018 / Download CTET 2018 Official Notification & Online Application Form. If you have any query related to CTET then you can comment below. Our team member will try their best to solve any of your queries. Best of Luck.