BPSC 60th – 62nd CCE Posts Recruitment Exam 2019, Bihar PSC CCE Exam 2019, BPSC CCE Exam 2019, BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2019, BPSC CCE Recruitment 2019, BPSC CCE Posts Recruitment 2019, BPSC CCE Exam Notification 2019
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the notification of the 60th-62nd Combined Competitive Exam 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the BPSC 60th-62nd CCE Posts Recruitment from the official website of department. It is good news for all the candidates who want to join PSC in their future. Registration process has been started and it is completely online. Official advertisement has already been published on the website of BPSC. Below we have provided detailed information of BPSC Recruitment 2019.
- 1 Bihar PSC CCE Exam Notification 2019
Bihar PSC CCE Exam Notification 2019
Bihar Public Service Commission releases various job notifications every year for different job profiles. Large numbers of candidates participate every year in the BPSC Combined Competitive Examination. This year, also candidates were waiting anxiously for the BPSC CCE Exam Notification. Now these all candidates can register for the exam from the official website. After the announcement of exam notification candidates will start their exam preparations. BPSC will very soon release the BPSC CCE syllabus also on the official website. We suggest all the candidates to bookmark this website for latest update of BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2019.
BPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2019 Details
- Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Name of the Exam: Combined Competitive Exam
- Total Posts:
- Job Location: Bihar
- Last Date to Apply: January 2019
- Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC CCE Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have completed graduation in relevant trade to apply for the Bihar PSC Jobs 2018.
- General and OBC Category- 750/- Rupees
- SC/ST/PWD (Bihar) and Women Candidates- 200/- Rupees
Applicants have to pay the application fee through the generated challan.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 45 years. Age relaxation is given category wise as per the norms.
- Candidates will go through the written exam, viva voice and document verification process to get selected in the Bihar PSC CCE Exam 2019.
How to Apply for the BPSC 60th-62nd CCE Recruitment 2019
Application process for BPSC 60th-62nd CCE Recruitment Exam 2019 has been started from 22nd December 2019. Candidates can visit the official website of BPSC to apply online. You can also follow these below given instruction to apply online for the Bihar PSC CCE Exam 2019.
- First, visit the official website of BPSC: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Find the official notification and download it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Now click on the “apply online” link.
- Fill all the details properly.
- Upload your latest photograph and signature’s scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Now click on the submit button to successfully submission of your application.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
- Starting Date of Online Application Process:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
Click Here to Apply Online: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
We shared with you all the latest information of BPSC CCE Exam 2019. If you have any query related to this article, feel free to write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.